Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ok, back from my cny celebrations
went to taiping and penang
and this is pretty much what i did during that time....
sleep,
makan,
watch tv,
collect angpow,
travelling
and....that's it.
now, to go into a bit more detail

i did plenty of sleeping in the car and at my relatives house
i makan a lot of my favourite food :),not in taiping but in penang (example;mee goreng,curry mee,char kuey tiow,hokkien char, muar chee, hua chee and many many snacks)
i think i m going to add some pounds to my waist by the end of today.
have to exercise again, arghhhhh....

watched plenty of tv, like:
many movies consist of money no enough 2, the best bet, behind enemy lines 2, death race
and then watched all the singing by famous singers on wah lai toi(although dont understand any bit of it)

hohoho, collected plenty of angpow...
now my eyes are filled with $$$$
hehe, not going to tell you the amount though

and man, the trip is plain old BORINGGGGGGGG.....
it took 5 hours just to reached taiping( it normally takes 3 hours)
slept through most of the journey

and that's my story on how i celebrated CNY this year

No comments: